Tuesday, October 13, 2009

leaving on a jet plane

sometimes, i just do not understand myself. (sigh!)

i have wanted to go for this trip, but when the time comes.... ehm, rasa malas je. sebenarnya, bukan senang nak tinggalkan keluarga. got so many things in my mind. nak siapkan itu ini, akhirnya.... satu benda pun tak sempat nak buat. kerja kat hospital pun i had to delegate to few other colleagues and friends.

i was too tired, and had been sleeping late for the past few days. so, last nite, i slept while folding the clothes...

woke up at 4 am. started packing. alhamdulillah, settle.

gonna miss my children and darling hubbyby, and my dearest captain future. ikut hati memang nak bw captain future, but i prefer to travel light. alhamdulillah, hubbyby also dapat cari a new charger for my htc pda phone. otherwise... susah jugak. ingat nak cari phone baru je, or switch phones with hubbyby.

this weekend, my hubbyby and children are going to kl. need to fetch our new maid, and i got to see my sister before she leaves for haj on the oct 26th. so, hubbyby will fetch me when i reached kl. balik ngan kereta. hope the new maid tak de masalah. my youngest sister, elly juga buat housewarming/open house sempena naik rumah baru in setia alam.

am gonna leave you with my all-time favorite 'leaving on a jet plane'.



hope my trip will turn-out to be a good one. gonna miss you.

see ya on monday! luv ya!

sob.sob.

No comments:

Post a Comment