Saturday, March 7, 2009

sawadee kap

salam. hello again. baru semalam rasa sedih takut tak leh get into the net. now i'm in the net again!.

eda, you are right, the bloggers' disease has affected me. i am now nearly obsessed with writing. since i reached bangkok tengahari tadi, i have ample of free time. nak tengok tv pun tak faham as everything is translated into thai language. now i'm in the lobby with my captain future, mujur ada wi-fi, bolehlah i get into the net sambil dengar org nyanyi2 kat lounge, tak sedap pun sebab tak faham.

i left home at 7.10 this morning. took an air asia flight at 8.20 am to kl and the next flight to bangkok at 11.45 pm. reached suvarnabhumi airport around 1.30 pm, and reached the hotel at around 3.30pm. depa bagi kami hotel kecik je, dlm 2 star je kut. biliknya oklah untuk tidur je. tapi tak de kettle n iron. mula tu risau juga, sebab tak leh nak masak air utk makan maggi. petang tadi, turun tanya bell boy, alhamdulillah ada moslem restaurant dekat je, siap cakap melayu lagi. tak delah kelaparan malam ni.

i have also bought a local sim card for my phone. i brought two phones. one will use my usual number and another one using the local number. it would be cheaper this way, celcom charges for roaming quite expensive. my hubbyby spent around RM800 for his phone bill during his guangzhou trip, itu pun sebab i je duk call dia. boringnya telephone ada dua tapi satu pun tak berbunyi. biasalah, i would be the one yang buat call. crazy tak kalu i sms to myself? desperate sangatlah kalu i buat gitu.

our trip to korat will be at 1 pm tomorrow, by bus. harap2 dapatlah bus yang bagus sikit. i ni tak tahan sangat ngan bus, especially kalau yang jenis bau minyak kuat. what worries me is my 18kg bag. harap adalah org yang boleh tlg angkat.

ok. got to stop now. i nak tidur awal. sophie kinsella's remember me will accompany me to sleep. sleep tight, sweet dreams. salam.

No comments:

Post a Comment