Monday, March 2, 2009

remember me?

i was away from home since friday and left my faithful companion, captain future (my notebook) behind. do i miss it? i certainly do! i was lonely in kl. should have brought capt. future along, at least i can write, and get into the net. my niece eda was right when she said writing has become an obsession to her. it has become a passion to me. i need to write to speak-up my mind, i need to write to let my feelings free.

i stayed in cititel midvalley, and shop the whole day on friday. it was good since people was working on that day, so MV was not so congested. do i get all the things i want? almost. my children got 2 pairs of shirt/dress each. i got my self 3 blouses (metrojaya sale was quite good), 3 scarves (huh! crazy beli tudung kat MV!). saturday n sunday, MV was congested, and i don't like congested places.

i am not an impulsive buyer. i buy what i plan, and quite choosey. i look for quality. couldn't find nice beige color slack that i'm looking for. surveyed nearly the whole MV and couldn't find the kind of shoes that i want. really particular about shoes, bcoz it need to be a comfortable one, i have bunion! surveyed clarks, hush puppies, pierre cardin, scholl, bonia, alain delon, camel.... hampeh! my shoes shouldn't have heels more than 2 inch, and mesti jenis senyap, i tak suka jalan berbunyi kletuk-kletak. ha ha... almost unbelievable coz i was successful in keeping my eyes away from the handbags.

i also got bedcovers from akemi. nak sangat2 beli bedcovers n towels from cannon, but need to forget it since i bawa beg kecik. i also jadi buntu nak beli shirts for my hubbyby. i went to the male department alone, and felt so akward looking for men's shirt alone. orang pun pandang i semacam je. am i being paranoid? apologized to my dear hubbyby. tak pe, we'll go n shop somewhere else. nanti cari kat bangkok/korat.

besides that i bought myself 2 books, 'Remember Me!' by sophie kinsella and another one 'Remember Me' by melvyn bragg. he... wasn't that crazy? beli 2 buku with the same title?

sophie kinsella's remember me is more lively, kelakar and buat i gelak sorang2 kat airport yesterday. melvyn bragg's remember me is a literary fiction, a love story (he.. boleh habis ke ni??). i dah lama tak baca love story since zaman student dulu, susah nak cari love story novels yang betul2 bagus, sincere and honest. cecilia ahern's thank you for the memories pun i belum boleh habiskan lagi sampai sekarang. entahlah... tak de drive nak baca. the 'ayat2 cinta' yang popular tu pun i took weeks to finish, itu pun lepas tercabar tengok my hubby baca buku tu. i prefer law thriller/fiction by john grisham or political fiction by jeffery archer. these two authors have affected me a lot in the way that i think and how i look at things in life.

actually i wanted to buy 'the appeal' and 'king of torts' or 'the street lawyer' by john grisham. tapi MPH tu teruk betul! ada ke dia letak buku2 john grisham semua kat shelf atas. manalah i sampai nak capai buku tu. i ni kan petite and cute! berapa jam i duduk kat MPH tu, tapi mulut kelu nak minta tolong guys yang lalu lalang situ tolong capaikan buku tu untuk i, biasalah... kita ni pemalu!. sampai i boleh habiskan buku 'the curious case of benjamin button' kat dlm kedai tu! (buku tu nipis je, and tak macam dlm movie).

tapi, sedih juga tak tercapai hasrat nak tengok the curious case of benjamin button :( i am an independent girl, i like to shop by myself and do not mind travelling alone and do alot other things alone. tapi ada benda2 i need to do with friends. i don't like to eat alone, and i don't like to go and watch movie alone. i tak selera makan sorang2. kalau tengok movie, i memang concentrate tapi lepas tu i suka nak share my thoughts about that movie with my companion, happy ke, sedih ke, kelakar ke, semuanya i like to share with my companion. tak sama macam tengok movie kat tv. so, need to find dvd for 'the curious case of benjamin button'. ada orang nak tlg beli tak? kat kt ni i tak pandailah nak cari.

i returned home last nite. felt so happy bila tgk my family was waiting for me. i got another 4 days with them before i leave to Korat. suprisingly, i do not look forward for this trip. berat hati sungguh! tak tahu nak describe. it will be for two weeks, and i'm gonna miss my family, my home, my friends and my workplace, and i'm gonna miss another person - YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment