Sunday, February 15, 2009

se7en

se7en was actually a great movie, starred by brad pitt, morgan freeman and gwyneth paltrow . i watched it many years back. it was about two cops, one new and one about to retire, after a serial killer using the seven deadly sins as his modus operandi. at the end of it, brad pitt got to look for a box. what was inside the box? his wife's head! (if i'm not mistaken - dah ingat2 lupa). it was a great story.

but what i'm gonna write today has nothing related to the movie. it is just some facts related to se7en.

se7en facts you may not know about me when i was 7 years old:

1. i cried on my first day at school. my eldest sister accompanied me to school, and i cried when she left me in the class. my classteacher, puan kalsom came to the rescue and started story telling.

2. i tried to run away from home... i was always a mangsa bully to my sisters and mudah merajuk. i put some clothes into my schoolbag and carried the bag keliling the football-field near my house. but i returned home at last because i have nowhere to go. the irony is, nobody was looking for me, and this story became a family joke till now.

3. i screamed-out-loud in class and cried when my classmate tan ai nee brought yeap yeok cheng to me and told me " nita, she is H.A.N.T.U". i was really scared and screamed till a teacher came into the class.

4. i slept on three wooden small chairs in the teacher's room and was found by my headmistress. actually i had a stomach-ache and puan zainab asked me to sleep in the teacher's room. suprisingly, the headmistress didn't scold me. instead, she took me to lie-down on the sofa next to her room. a few prefects was called to accompany me and make sure i was ok.

5. i was punished to stand in front of the class because i didn't bring 100 toothpicks for the maths class. luckily i was not the only one. this time i didn't cry.

6. i sengaja suka nak langgar beg this particular girl kuat-kuat everytime i walk to class every morning. why? because she liked to nag around. i will always langgar beg dia n buat2 tak tahu. then she will look around and marah everyone. she was bigger than me, but i like to menyakat her. satu kepuasan tengok dia marah2 n membebel.

7. it hurts me when my mother gave birth and i found out that the baby was a girl. why? because i was the youngest girl in the house before she was born. after that, all the attention went to her. to my dearest elly, no hard feellings please. you know i love you.

se7en things that scare me:

1. losing my faith

2. losing my children, the jewels of my life.

3. losing my dear hubbyby.

4. public speaking. i have a terrible stage fright, till now. luckily it would only be for the first few minutes. once i got well tuned, it would be ok.

5. cats and mice. hee... geli! everytime balik rumah my in laws, my adik2 ipar mesti boring sebab they must be alert to keep all the cats away from me, esp. time makan. i'm scared of dogs too!

6. i cannot sleep alone in the dark. if i were to sleep alone, i need some amount of light on and make sure the tv or the radio is switched-on too.

7. being cheated.

se7en songs that i like the most:

1. where do i begin - shirley bassey

2. every breath you take - the police, sting

3. everything i do, i'll do it for you - bryan adams

4. all for love - sting, bryan adams and rod stewart

5. when you say nothing at all - ronan keating

6. armageddon theme songs - leaving on a jet plane (chantal kreviazuk, john denver) and i don't want to miss a thing (aerosmith)

7. my heart will go on - celine dion

hee... all the songs are from my student days or time mula2 kerja. nowadays dah jarang listen to radio, kecuali dlm kereta. i do like a lot of malay/indonesian songs, but since i listen to litefm or hitzfm, i selalunya tak tahu title n singer of the malay songs that i like kecuali yang sangat2 popularlah.

i tag my nieces, dhuha n edd. you need to do the same in ur blogs.

edd, i had difficulty entering ur site n blog "euphoric nightmare" few days back. just noticed this morning that u tagged me. will do it later.

i actually wanted to put on ronan keating's music video here but had difficulty doing so. it's easier with facebook. so, anyone who would like to watch ronan keating's when u say nothing at all video can go to my facebook. i also added all for love video but it didn't turn out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment