Thursday, April 23, 2009

exhausted

i'm exhausted! the day has been really taxing on me. the whole week itself was quite tiring. no, nothing bad at work. nothing bad at home. i'm just plain tired...

returned to KB last friday, after about 5 weeks from the last visit. the first word that came out from my dad's mouth was... "kenapa nampak kurus?". i could only smile, and show-off my dimples. he was not the only one, i've received many similar comments lately, and i have no answer to it. my mum and my sister thought it was because of my 2 weeks stay in korat. my response was, "possible!".

i don't know... this morning i had 3 pieces of french toasts for breakfast. bread can never go wrong with me, in fact, i think i tolerate bread better than any other food in the early morn. 3 pieces tu sebenarnya sikit for me who likes french toasts. after ward round, we went for a gastro-round before attending the meeting. my stomach was craving for food at that time. i took 3 pieces of kueh that i like, but the appetite was gone as soon as i put the kueh sagu into my mouth. fine, no big deal... i just finished off my nescafe ais. but lunch didn't turn out good either. even with satay and nasi impit, which are one of my favourites. to finish-up 5 cucuk satay pun, i paksa je telan. at least i can take a small amount of nasi impit.

i attended 2 meetings today. as you climb-up the career ladder, you are required to attend more and more meetings... which i do not really like. why can't they simplified the meeting, be fast and conscise in whatever issue they're bringing-up. i just hate when people keep arguing for things yang memang tak ade, that have no answer, yang tak de kesudahan. meeting for hours but no conclusion. a waste of time!

the second meeting i attended in the evening was even longer. finished-up at 5.30 pm. this time around, most of the corum are HOD, bosses. as usual, i would feel so small, esp when this is the first meeting for the commitee. but the arguments were much better, tapi susah juga meeting ngan big guns ni, yelah, semua orang pandai2, everybody wants to speak-up, bingitnye... dahlah kami meeting dalam small room... nak tergelak tengok depa ni, nak cakap pun berebut2.

sampai rumah at 6.30 pm. tersadai on the bed. last few days, i've been having sleepless nites. woke-up in the middle of the nite and just can't doze off. i have nothing so pressing to be thought off. entahlah, may be He wants me to bangun solat malam...

hopefully i get peaceful sleep tonite. i need a good rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment