Saturday, May 9, 2009

thank you, son!

ahhh... it was so SWEET!

i woke up to see my lovely son, hanif, standing next to my bed with a rose in one hand. "selamat hari ibu!" he said, with a beaming smile. he hugged me and put a kiss on both sides of my cheeks. what more can i say...? boleh tahan gak romantic anak ummi, bertuah sape jadi menantu ummi. i was really touched. luv you, son.

he has been excited about it for the past few days. he asked me again last night, to confirm that today is mother's day. when i said yes, dia tunjuk muka sedih and said "alaa... hadiah tak beli lagi". i was reading a book to sofea at that time and didn't look up to him. agaknya dia takut i terasa, cepat2 dia cakap, "sebenarnya dah beli!".

i don't expect gifts. it's the thoughts that counts. hadiah yang paling bermakna to me is when my children jadi anak2 yang soleh, hormat orang tua, berakhlak mulia, boleh tolong ummi n abah di kemudian hari, successful dunia akhirat. tolong jangan kecilkan hati ummi, please...

my hubbyby has returned home. as usual, dia tak ingat pun pasal mother's day and didn't say a word about it. why can't men be sensitive enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment